Sea bathing area — Open during limited times only
Visitors can enjoy swimming in the sea at the west beach. Please check the latest information before you come to the park.
||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
※The beach's bathing area may be closed due to weather conditions or reasons related to tides. We provide updates and the latest information on our website.
|Period of use
||Middle of July to middle of August every year
|Precautions for use
- Do not walk barefoot because some areas are treacherous. Wear a pair of shoes, such as water shoes, to protect your feet.
- Please be careful as the water may suddenly become deep in some areas.
- Swimming in the sea is free of charge. You must pay to use the changing room or a coin-operated locker.
The barbeque area on the west beach is not divided into sections. Equipment such as tables, chairs and cooking stoves are not provided. Advance reservation is required.
※Click here to make a reservation (separate site)
||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Be punctual)※Extended depending on the time
10:00-17:00 (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from April 15th to July 19th)
10:00-17:00 (July 20-August 31)
※Advance reservation is required.
※The area may close temporarily depending on weather conditions.
||Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
|Rules of use
- Measures to prevent COVID-19
- The maximum number of people is four per group. You can stay in the area up to two hours. Please practice social distancing by maintaining approximately two meters from others.
Rules of use: Kasai Marine Park barbeque area
- Do not cook on an unprotected fire. Use camping stoves and grills.
- Water facilities at the Park are for washing hands and feet only. Do not wash equipment or food.
- We kindly ask that you to take all trash home, including charcoal and ash. Never leave trash in the trash cans provided at our Parks including Kasai Rinkai Park. Never bury charcoal or ash under the soil as this can cause a fire.
- Use firearms only in the designated area.
- Do not inconvenience other users while using the area, such as by setting off fireworks, singing karaoke, playing musical instruments, using amplifiers or shouting.
- Do not damage plants. Do not dig holes or ditches in sandy soil or grassy areas without permission.
- Kasai Marine Park operates a strict no-swimming policy in all areas. Never enter the water area when you are under the influence of alcohol.
- Do not barbeque in the permanent tents, not even on rainy days.
- Please handle firearms with care to avoid burns and fires.
- Unauthorized business is prohibited in the Park, including the delivery of rental equipment.
- Please follow staff members' instructions.